CrossFit Moreland – Open Gym
Metcon (No Measure)
5 Sets of 8-12 Double DB/KB Shoulder Strict Press (work up to a max set for the day)
– Super set with 10 Strict Toes to Bar*
Rest 2 min btw sets
*Note – Depending on where you are with T2B you may pick the level (1 to 5) of movement option from below:
1. Beat Swings – Keeping your core and legs tight, activate your shoulders and swing back and forth, working on switching between the hollow position, and the arch position.
2. Kipping Lever – similar to beat swings, yet with higher elevation during the hollow position with focus on activating your lats.
3. Knee Raises – continuing to activate your shoulders and lats, and from there lift your knees slightly to your chest.
4. Knees to Chest – similar movement to the knee raises, but you are now bringing your knees higher, and closer to your eventual goal of the bar
5. Toes To Bar – toes all the way up to the bar.
7 Rounds for Time
7 Front Squats 60 kg/45 kg
14 Burpee over bar
21 Ring Dips
Front squats – Adjust weight and keep it unbroken
Ring dips – Ring dips with band or regular dips or Bench dips.
Tabata (8 Rds of)
Plank Holds (:20 sec)
-Rest: 10 sec-