CrossFit Moreland – CrossFit
Front Squat (Find a 1RM)
– Testing time – use the whole 17 minutes.
– You should be getting to the weight that you are aiming for by the 14 minute mark.
EMOM for 7 Minutes
Strict Handstand Pushup (3-6 Strict Tempo HSPU (tempo – 3002))
– The same gymnastics work from two weeks ago.
– This was super tough, so aim to be more consistent and do the same amount of reps per round OR more than last time.
– The focus is on the tempo (Tempo = 3 seconds down, 0 second pause, 0 seconds on the way up (fast as you can) and 2 second pause between each rep.)
Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
AMRAP in 12 Minutes:
7 Hang Squat Snatch @45kg/35kg
14 Pull Ups
21 Bar Facing Burpees
– The hang power snatch and pull ups will burn your grip and are hard movements to control in terms of the rate of cycling. This means that you will need to break it up into smart sets from round one.
– Choose a weight that you could do the hang squat snatches unbroken at (no more than two sets).