CrossFit Moreland – CrossFit
EMOM for 8 Minutes
Rope Climb (1 rep + 10 second hold (top+bottom))
– Similar to doing strict pull ups but the movement of the rope, as well as the different grip will make it more difficult.
– Alternate between the grip of the 10 second hold each minute (different hand on top)
– Alternate between a hold at the top and bottom each minute
Split Jerk (5×2 @70-75%)
– Same percentage as last week, less reps.
– Aim to chip away at that technique and increase the weight marginally.
– This is technical work, it should not be heavy
50 Wall Balls @20lb/14lb
60m Wall Ball Walking Lunge @20lb/14lb
500m Wall Ball Run @20lb/14lb
– The challenge is to complete the wall balls in the least amount of sets possible
– Holding the wall ball will be challenging and odd – experiment to find the best way to hold it.