CrossFit Moreland – CrossFit
Clean – Grip Deadlift (4×3 @85-90%)
– Similar to the Snatch variant of this movement last week, aim to move with a perfect technique.
– Base the weight off your CLEAN 1RM, NOT your deadlift 1RM
– 3 Second Eccentric Phase.
Hang Power Clean (Every 90 seconds for 9 Minutes: 3 reps @70-75%)
– Reset at the hip after each rep.
– This is a technique focus, so this is not meant to be heavy. Aim to make the weight feel as light as possible through good technique.
Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
AMRAP in 9 Minutes:
8 Burpee + Push Up over bar
12 Wall Balls @30#/20#
8 Wall Ball Squat Cleans
– Aim to move consistently, do not move too quickly in the first round.
– The goal is to complete the wall balls unbroken; however, this will be very difficult as the other two movements will tax the overall wall ball movement.